Click Here To Make 10$

Monday 10 July 2017

Two little boys stole a bag of oranges from their neighbor & decided to go to a calm place to share the loot” one of them suggested the nearby cemetery. As they were jumping the big gate to enter the cemetery, 2 oranges fell of the bag
behind the gate’ but they didn’t bother to pick them since they had enough in d bag .
Few minuets later A drunkard on his way from a local bar passes near the cemetery gate and heard a voice:
“One for me, one for u. “One for me, one for u”
He immediately sobers up and runs as fast as he can to the local priest. “Father father pls come with me ‘come and witness God & Satan sharing corpse at the
cemetery.”
They both ran back to the cemetery gate and the voice continued: “One for me, one for u, one for me, one for u..
Suddenly the voice stop counting and says:
“What about the two at the gate?”
Omo come see marathon ….even the priest almost pass church gate !!! shouting we are not dead yet oooooooo!

WAHALA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DEy ooo

No comments:

BABY AND THE MORTHER

Get some laugh! A 5yrs old girl asked her mother; Mummy shebi all angels use to fly? Her mother replied: yes. . . they do and why do you a...

About

authorHello, my name is Jack Sparrow. I'm a 50 year old self-employed Pirate from the Caribbean.
Learn More →



Tags