Click Here To Make 10$

Saturday 8 July 2017

IBRAHIM..... I came to your house But you didn't dey, were did you gone???
SIKIRU..... Hey!!! See oyinbo oo
IBRAHIM... Correct me na.
SIKIRU.... I came to your house but you didn't arounded, were wented you???
IBIDUN..... You both will not kill me with your English o
SIKIRU & IBRAHIM.... Correct us na.... We know you gone to school.
IBIDUN.... I comes to your home, but you have not around, were does you wents?
Chaaiii
Oooo my God...
I beg correct them oooo

No comments:

BABY AND THE MORTHER

Get some laugh! A 5yrs old girl asked her mother; Mummy shebi all angels use to fly? Her mother replied: yes. . . they do and why do you a...

About

authorHello, my name is Jack Sparrow. I'm a 50 year old self-employed Pirate from the Caribbean.
Learn More →



Tags