Click Here To Make 10$

Saturday 8 July 2017

1) A guy asked u for sex and u asked, "Do u Love me?". What do u expect him to say or Are U a LEARNER ?
2) Half naked girls are hot, while well dressed girls are beautiful...Hell is hot, while heaven is beautiful...the choice is yours.
3) You have been engaged to him for 2 years and no wedding is forth coming. Please kindly remove the ring. Is your finger a key holder?
4)You have slept with over 10 girls without protection yet you go to the barbers shop with your personal clipper. What are you preventing???
5) Guys always know who their heart belongs to, so if you like cook chicken in diamond sauce or do monkey style in bed, if its not you, It can't be you.
6) In America wen a couple go to bed dey say "Good nights my love" In Britain "Sweet dreams darling" In Nigeria "Did u lock d Gate, doors & windows?
7) You cannot say "I can't date you, I have a boyfriend" and be asking for money from him. GT-bank staff cannot receive salary from UBA bank!
8) My name Anita, I used my friend to set u

No comments:

BABY AND THE MORTHER

Get some laugh! A 5yrs old girl asked her mother; Mummy shebi all angels use to fly? Her mother replied: yes. . . they do and why do you a...

About

authorHello, my name is Jack Sparrow. I'm a 50 year old self-employed Pirate from the Caribbean.
Learn More →



Tags