Click Here To Make 10$

Saturday 8 July 2017

DESCRIBE THIS BOY ! ! !
.
Girl texts her Boyfriend.....
.
GIRL: Sweetheart...? Am down and
need some money to fix my hair.
.
BOY : No problem sweety.
(he sends her some cash).
.
[The girl went missing for a couple of
weeks, no calls, no texts and when he
tried to call her....
"user busy, not available, can not be
reached].
.
Few weeks later she texts him
again......
.
GIRL : Baby....? missed you but not
ok, am down and I need some money
for my outfits.
.
BOY : Ok sweety am there for you.
.
(He again sent her some money).
.
[the girl went missing again, this time
for full month].
.
A month later she came back again,
this time she made a phone call.....
.
GIRL : Honey I Really missed, how is
you I just called to let you know it's
my birthday and i need some money
for the shopping.
.
BOY : Hey whatsapp, you only appear
when you need money from me,
Do you really love me or you are just
taking advantage of Love.
.
GIRL : Baby i love you so much how can
you talk that way, don't you trust
me

No comments:

BABY AND THE MORTHER

Get some laugh! A 5yrs old girl asked her mother; Mummy shebi all angels use to fly? Her mother replied: yes. . . they do and why do you a...

About

authorHello, my name is Jack Sparrow. I'm a 50 year old self-employed Pirate from the Caribbean.
Learn More →



Tags