Click Here To Make 10$

Saturday 8 July 2017

Mosquitoes of nowadays have no respect
at all. Imagine last night as I was about
sleeping, then one mosquito came to my ear and start singing....
"If i tel u say I love you o"
Your body your blood na my own o my bobo Many blood for my mouth oo
Malaria and typhoid for your body o o my bobo No do no do no do garagara for me!
No do no do no do serenre o
No do no do no do shakara owe
No do no do no do garagara for me o
Boy you are beautiful too
Your bloodu shak me like brukututu. I go chuk u chukuchuku ...
Friends what do you suggest I do them today??

No comments:

BABY AND THE MORTHER

Get some laugh! A 5yrs old girl asked her mother; Mummy shebi all angels use to fly? Her mother replied: yes. . . they do and why do you a...

About

authorHello, my name is Jack Sparrow. I'm a 50 year old self-employed Pirate from the Caribbean.
Learn More →



Tags